1. The working structure and principle of the seat belt cannot be changed without authorization to make it safer and protect the driver more effectively.
2. The forklift must be replaced with a new seat belt after encountering serious collisions or rollovers.
3. Due to the normal chemical action of the outside world, such as sun and rain, when the forklift belt is damaged, cracked, aging or softly deformed, a new forklift belt must be replaced.
4. When the safety belt of the forklift is deformed, bent, broken, corroded or aging, the safety must be replaced.
5. When the performance of the forklift safety belt is not good, these forklift safety belts that cannot be automatically retracted, cannot be self-locked urgently, or when the buckle is not tight must be replaced to ensure normal safety.
6. If you are using a seat belt for installing a forklift, its thickness should not be less than 1.5 mm, the width should not be less than 50 mm, and the safety belt with emergency self-locking function is required to be replaced.
Next: Xenon lamp function→